How do I work here?
We're hiring! Lifeboat Creative is looking to have a Social Media Manager come aboard. We have a wide range of clients and firmly believe that their success is our success. We need your skills to help us achieve greatness!
Social Media Manager - Full Time
Are you a social butterfly? Are you skilled at getting noticed? We are seeking a Social Media Manager to support our growing team! This go-getter will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for our clients, as well as our own social media. The successful candidate will be in charge of planning and goal setting, to deliver quality traffic and increased leads and sales through focused brand awareness and management of online reputation. This goal crusher will also regularly evaluate the success of marketing initiatives through social media, and use analytics and analysis to provide clients with recommendations for improved strategy and reach. Up for the challenge? Great! Let’s meet!
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies and implement client social media marketing plans.
- Effectively communicate the clients’ brand through focused strategies. Set clear objectives and outline goals and performance tracking.
- Develop solid content, promotion and engagement strategies. Create, curate and manage all published content.
- Determine key performance indicators to measure and analyze the success of marketing strategies, and provide recommendations for tweaking methods when necessary.
- Effectively communicate with clients by phone, email or face-to-face.
- Collaborate with team members (strategy, creative, digital, copywriting, development) on an array of projects and clients.
- Assist with prospecting clients and identifying opportunities. Create impressive presentations and be a knowledgable resource (with support from our team).
- Be proud of a job well-done and enjoy it! (We really love what we do!)
- 1-2 years of agency experience preferred. (Even more, bonus!)
- Have an understanding of integrated marketing and how it applies to social media through traditional methods.
- The ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, and demonstrate why ideas are sound recommendations.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of project time management.
- Team player with confidence and integrity to earn both client and internal trust quickly.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills required.
Details / Benefits
- Full-time position
- Paid time off
- Company paid health and dental insurance
- Company paid short & long term disability insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Oh, and amazing people to work with!
YES! THIS JOB IS ME!
APPLY NOW! We look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.